Monday 9 May 2022

Birthday card with a vizsla

Hello everyone, I'm here with my second inspirational project that I made for our May challenge over at the Country View Challenges. The theme is Cats and/or Dogs and the lovely Rachel is your hostess this time.

When I created my first project, the wine tag, I stamped and coloured two vizslas. This is the second one.




And when I made the birthday card for my dad in February, I also made an extra background with the Numeric embossing folder. And it was just perfect for my new birthday card with this lovely vizsla and the snarky text. (If you click on the birthday card word above, you will find the tutorial of the background.)


What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Dogs (CMS271)

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Things (CMS237)

Sizzix embossing folder, Numeric (661827)

Idea-Ology, Small Talk, Snarky (TH93704)

Copic markers

etc.



So if you have a project with cats and/or dogs, please don't hesitate to join our challenge where a randomly selected winner can have a £20 voucher in the Country View Craft Shop.

1 comment:

  1. Monika this is fabulous, I love the snarky sentiment and it goes perfectly with your crazy dog! Take care and have a lovely week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!