Thursday 3 November 2022

White and gold Christmas card with Harvey by Tim Holtz

If you have seen my Christmas tag with Harvey, then you know that there are 5 more gold and white Harveys waiting to be used. Here is the second one and I put it on a gold and white card.


Three years ago, I've already made a card with Jolly St Nick using only white and gold (here you will find it), there I got the idea to do it again with Harvey.

The background is a 300 gsm watercolour paper which was embossed with the Sizzix Holiday Knit embossing folder. I inked the edges with Frayed Burlap and Antique Linen and I also spattered the surface with these inks but I watered them before.


And if you want to know how I put together Harvey you can find the tutorial here. And here is my army with Harveys :-)




What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Harvey Colorize (666066)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Santa's Helper (664192)

Sizzix Texture Fades, Holiday Knit embossing folder (661336)

Sizzix Bigz die, Crescent Moon&Stars (658716)

Stampers Anonymous, Tiny Text Christmas (CMS424)

Schmincke Arcryl Bronze, Rich Gold

Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops






With my card, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Christmas

Passion Cartes Creatives: Embossage à Froid

6 comments:

  1. Love these . Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Et non, Monika, ça ne pose aucun problème que votre blog soit en anglais. Votre carte est vraiment superbe. Merci pour votre participation au défi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. une carte magnifique,bravo viviane/vivi26

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Cards are So Beautiful, why aren't you Posting new challenges?
    you have so much Talent.
    Please start Posting again.I am going to follow you.
    Blessings
    Dottie
    I Hope you will come be a follower on my blog as well

    .https://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!