Thursday 8 December 2022

Christmas tags with Holiday Sketchbook by Tim Holtz

My last creations here, on my blog, were the tags I made with the Holiday Sketchbook stamp set. I coloured those tags with watercolour markers. From that moment on I was curious how the same images would look if I coloured them with Copic markers (alcohol markers). Here they are.



Well, I stamped the images with Tsukineko Memento (Espresso Truffle) ink and coloured them with Copic markers. To make them a little vintage, I went over the whole background with YR30 marker. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of how it looked before, so you can't see the slight difference. I also added Antique Linen Distress ink to the edges of the tag.

And here is each tag separately.















For my tags here, I used exactly the same stamp sets, I used for my watercolour tags. So if you need this information, please click on the link above (last creations).  Thank you!

Each tag got a light blue paper on the back. With alcohol colouring this is mandatory because the back of the paper is very ugly :-)

With my tags, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Holiday Cheer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!