Tuesday 13 June 2023

Thank you card with yellow Blossom by Tim Holtz

For this card, I used one of my earlier cards as an inspiration. I used the same stamp sets, the same die set but I changed the colours and of course I didn't always stamped the same place as before.


So if you click on my previous card, you will find the list of all the stamp sets and die set I used here. 

In this picture you see all the inks I used for the background. Salvaged Patina Oxide was the base, then I used Broken China ink for the stencilling. I put Evergreen Bough to the edges, then Ground Espresso Archival ink to the very edges. For the stamping I used Black Soot Archival ink.




For the flower I used Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed. For the leaves I used Rustic Wilderness and Peeled Paint, plus Crushed Olive to the top layer. Then I splattered everything with white paint.





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card and telling us how you did it.!💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!