Friday 16 June 2023

Masculine card with Inspector by Tim Holtz

Hello everyone! Lately I received a package with everything I ordered, including Tim's Rotary Media Trimmer, inks, embossing folders, Idea-Ology stuff and The Inspector stamp set.

So here is my first attempt with The Inspector.



And here is the tutorial.

I stamped the inspector with Vintage Photo and Black Soot Archival ink on a watercolour panel.


Then I covered the image with a mask paper.


I coloured the panel with Salvaged Patina, Peeled Paint and Pine Needle. Then I stamped around the inspector with Black Soot Archival ink using the Professor 2, The Inspector stamp sets.



Then I inked the edges with Ground Espresso.


Then I toned back the bold colours with diluted white paint.


Then I stencilled the panel using the Measured stencil and Ranger Transparent Matte texture paste. Then I sprinkled the embossed part with a mixture of Salvaged Patina and Speckled Egg embossing glaze. When the embossing paste was dry, I melted the embossing glaze on the top of the embossed surface with a heat tool.



Then I removed the masking sheet.



Then I coloured the image with Distress markers.



Then I wanted to add something else, so I put some gears to the edges. I coloured the gears with brown paint.

What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, The Professor 2 stamp set (CMS395)

Stampers Anonymous, The Inspector  stamp set (CMS465)

Stampers Anonymous, Measured layering stencil (THS012)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Gearhead (661184)




With this card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Masculine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!