Monday 20 May 2013

Accessory organization in a girl's room


I wanted to find or create a place where I can store my daughter's accessories - her clips, her grips, her ponies, her sunglasses and her all sorts of jewellery. 

It was last year when I saw a cage form jewellery holder in the Pottery Barn Kids catalogue and I knew that this was what I wanted. Luckily, I didn't have to order it from US because I have found the same product at Maisons du Monde, here in Luxembourg. It had creamy white colour with a bird on it. I bought it immediately.


I hang all the jewellery on the hooks. Moreover, I could also hang the billions of clips on, as I put them into little organza bags separated them by colours.  

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!