Saturday 17 November 2018

Christmas card with the three kings

You might have seen my card with the same scene but with blue and silver colours. If not, you can see it here.

And now here is my other version with a pinkish-gold night sky.


The technique was the same that I used yesterday. I took a light pink cardstock and I started to add Distress colours, first the lighter, then the darker colours.

In order here is the list of the inks I used: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet, Chipped Saphire, Black Soot.

At this card, after the golden spatters I added some extra stars to the sky and I left out the text because there's no need for text on this beautiful scene.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Wise Men by Tim Holtz (663127)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Swirling Stars by Tim Holtz (663095)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Witchcraft by Tim Holtz (662386)

Gold glitter paper

Ranger Distress ink pads

Black cardstock

Gold acrylic paint

etc.




I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!

With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: All that glitter is gold



1 comment:

  1. Monika, I am totally CRAZY over this beautiful card. The colors really wow me and give so much life and personality to the design. You are such an inspiration my friend. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!