Friday 8 February 2019

Card with gold embossed flowers

Here I am again with another gold embossed floral card but this time the flower images give me the possibility of watercolouring. Actually, I had a lot of work with this card, mostly with the masking. I had to mask when I heat embossed the flowers and leaves, and since the adhesive destroyed during the heating, I had to cut out the flowers again before I started to blend distress inks to the background. The only exceptions were the leaves because I used masking fluid for covering and protecting them.




What I used:

MFT Brilliant Blooms stamp set
MFT Brushstroke Expressions stamp set
Ranger embossing powder (Princess Gold)
Ranger Distress ink pads (Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans)
Ranger Distress markers (Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Mowed Lawn, Dried Marigold)
Masking paper
Schmincke masking fluid




I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!

With my card, I would like to join the Craft Stamper Magazine February TIMI challenge: Anything goes



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, beautifully coloured. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!