Thursday 9 April 2020

Gold steampunk bird

Hello dear crafters, let me show you my latest creation, a canvas with a golden steampunk bird. For this canvas, I got the inspiration from my Easter tags with steampunk rabbits. (You can see the silver one here and the gold one here.) I really liked how they turned out so I wanted to make another machinelike animal, so I chose a bird silhouette (Sizzix, Tim Holtz).



I like to use rich colours and I think the gold is perfect with turquoise. I also like the surface of my canvas. I achieved this texture with crumpling and glueing tissue paper on.

Here are the colours of my canvas:


With attaching the wing with a brad it can actually move. So it’s an interactive gold steampunk bird. 


This is a quite small canvas, the size is 13x19 cms.


With my canvas, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Add some texture



3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation! I'm loving the gold and tealish color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Once again, you have inspired me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kathy for your kind words!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!