Friday 3 April 2020

Altered wooden fruit box - Spring box

Here is a box which was filled with orange and I didn't want to throw it away. So I painted it white and stamped with Easter images. 


This is not my first altered box, I had one for the Autumn season and one for Christmas. And all my boxes were stamped with Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz stamps.

First, this box was painted white with many layers.

Then I stamped the images of the Spring Shadows stamp set with Distress Oxide inks and heat embossed with Ranger Clear embossing powder.


I chose the DOX ink instead of the original Distress ink because the DOX has a pastel tone.


Earlier I also made coasters with the same design, if you want to have a look you can find it here.




I'm not sure if you remember my coasters but I decorated them with the same design. You can find them here.

With my box, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Spring Mood Board


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!