Tuesday 8 August 2023

Harvey on a birthday card

Hello everyone, after a long, one month holiday, I still haven't really returned to the craft desk. But I would like to show you an earlier card that I made for a June birthday, I just didn't show it to you here.


My friend loved Harvey on my Christmas projects, so I decided to make her a birthday card with this cute soldier. 

My friend has a beautiful singing voice and loves to sing this is why I used the old sheet music embossing folder. One of her favourite colours is purple, so I chose this as a background colour. 

You find here the tutorial of Harvey.

The background was painted with Wilted Violet and I inked the edges with Villainous Potion Archival ink.




What I used:

Sizzix Texture Fades embossing folder, Postcard&Sheet Music (656946)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Harvey Colorize (666066)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Wildflowers 1 (664163)

Sizzix Sidekick Side-Order, Valentine (662710)

My Favorite Things, Bitty Birthday Wishes stamp set

Ranger embossing powder, Princess Gold 

Schmincke Aqua Bronze, Rich Gold 

etc.




With this card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Happy Birthday





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!