Wednesday 30 August 2023

Birthday card with one of the Gentlemen by Tim Holtz

It is not only my mother-in-law's birthday in October, but also my mum's. So after the blue gentleman card that I created for my mother-in-law, I made another version for my mum. 


I used the same technique for both backgrounds. You can check out the tutorial on the previous card.

Here I used Spun Sugar Oxide ink, then Picked Raspberry Distress ink.


After sealing the surface with Distress Collage Medium I inked the edges with Picked Raspberry Archival ink, then with Ground Espresso.



What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Gentlemen (666286)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Alphanumeric Bulletin (666281)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Cozy Winter (665574)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Celebrate (666285)

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Talk (CMS236)

Stampers Anonymous, Linked Circles (THS159)

Ranger Distress inks 

Ranger Distress Oxide inks

Ranger Distress Collage Medium

Ranger Distress embossing powder (super fine white)

etc.



As you can see, I put some yellow stars on this card, that you can't find on the other card. There were already a lot of yellow elements there, it would have been too much yellow with the stars. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!