Sunday 3 September 2023

Celebration card with paper doll ladies

Hello everyone, lately you could see my two birthday cards that I made for two October birthdays. And here is a name-day card that I made for my sister who celebrates her name-day in October. I live in Luxembourg but my family is in Hungary so I soon have to prepare a package and send it off to make sure it arrives by October.



Before I started this card, I asked my sister for a colour and she said dark green. And then Emma's Halloween card popped into my head. That was my inspiration but I wanted to make something different. 


I took a watercolour paper and started to blend ink through Sparkle stencil. Then I heat embossed with Ranger gold embossing powder.




Then I started to blend green inks to the surface, I started with lighter colours because I wasn't sure how dark I will like. Then I turned out that I preferred it when it was very dark.




The girls' dresses were coloured with Distress glazes (Kitsch Flamingo, Salvaged Patina).




The champagne glass was cut out from Neenah Solar white paper and coloured them first with Copic Sketch markers, then I heat embossed the glass with clear embossing powder, the champagne with a mixture of clear and enchanted gold powders.




The text was part of an MFT stamp set (Uncorked) and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.




What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Sparkle layering stencil (THS132)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Happy Hour (664435)

Idea-Ology, paper dolls

Ranger embossing powders (Gold, Enchanted Gold, Clear)

Ranger Distress inks (Black Soot, Bundled Sage, Lucky Clover, Pine Needles, Rustic Wilderness)

Ranger Distress embossing glaze (Kitsch Flamingo, Salvaged Patina)

etc.




With my card, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Sparkle&Shine

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!