Wednesday 27 September 2023

Tag with a footballer boy

Here is another tag that I made for my younger nephew. Like his brother, he has his birthday in November. He will be 12.


For this tag, I used an old and retired Penny Black stamp set, Way Cool. I love this stamp set, because all the images are beautifully drawn. And it's very special for me, because it's really hard to find footballer stamps, or any stamps with athletes, or someone who's doing sport. 


I coloured the image and the background with Copic Sketch markers. 

For the tag, I used an My Favorite Things FT Die-Namics die set, Stitched Traditional Tag. And the text is also MFT, Bitty Birthday Wishes.

I tried to colour the football kit using the Real Madrid colours. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!