Tuesday 30 January 2024

Tag with sheet music and bird

Hello everyone, I'm here with a tag that I made for one of nephews' music teacher. Actually, this is a thank you tag. The THANK YOU text is on the back side and I used the letters of the Santa Greetings, Colorize die set.



I have found the sheet music paper in a 8x8 First Edition paper pad. The bird is from the Feathered Friends die set. This is the bigger bird and I coloured the big part with Faded Jeans, but unfortunately, I have no idea what greys and browns I used for the other parts.


I attached a real twig to the tag with a heat gun. The hearts were cut out with the Falling Hearts die set from red cardstock. The ribbon was originally white, but I coloured with Faded Jeans and Stormy Sky inks.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Feathered Friends (664433)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Falling Hearts (664415)

Sizzix Bigz die, Tag&Bookplates (656938)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Santa Greetings, Colorize (666338)

Ranger Distress inks

First Edition, Perfect Moments paper pad 8x8"




With my tag, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Have a heart


1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!