Tuesday 13 February 2024

Card with dragonfly

Hello crafty friends, today I would like to show you my card that I made for my mum's name-day. Her name is Zsuzsanna (Susan, Susanne) and we celebrate her name-day on 19 February. 



And if you need a tutorial, here it is.
I took a rectangle panel and I painted blue with the Uncharted Mariner Distress paint.



When it was totally dry, I stamped the rose background stamp on it with an embossing ink. Then I heat embossed with Liquid Platinum embossing powder.


I cut off the parts where was no embossing. 



I took another piece of paper and drew the outline of the rose panel on it. I heat embossed with Liquid Platinum along the lines. So this became the layer under the rose panel.

I cut out the dragonfly and coloured with the mixture of these paints: Cracked Pistachio, Broken China, Salvaged Patina.


Then with an embossing pen I went through the dry embossed lines. I also put embossing ink on the legs. Then I heat embossed with Liquid Platinum. I inked the edges with Vintage Photo and Prize Ribbon Archival inks.



What I used:

Sizzix Bigz die/textured fades, Layered Dragonfly (659579)

Stampers Anonymous, Vines and Roses (CMS298)

Ranger Distress Archival inks (Vintage Photo, Prize Ribbon)

Ranger Distress paint (Uncharted Mariner, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China, Salvaged Patina)

Ranger Distress embossing powder (Liquid Platinum)

etc.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!