Thursday 14 March 2024

Thank you card with bold letters

I'm here again with a thank you card. I think after the birthday cards and the name-day cards (because I'm Hungarian)  this is the most needed card. I didn't want to make it too complicated and I wanted the text to be highlighted on the card. So I made a design like this.




And here is the tutorial.

I painted blue a 300gsm paper with Uncharted Mariner Distress paint (like here). When it was dry I stamped the rose background stamp on the surface using embossing ink. I heat embossed with Sky Blue embossing powder. I cut off the excess parts where there were no flowers. Then I took another rectangle panel and I drew the line of the main panel and heat embossed around the lines with Sky Blue embossing powder. 




I cut out the letters from cardboard paper and painted gold with DecoArt Americana paint. But then I wanted this strong gold to be somewhere else on my card, so I made another layer, creating a gold frame of my card.




What I used:

Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet die, Deco (661815)

Stampers Anonymous, Vines and Roses (CMS298)

Ranger Distress paint, Uncharted Mariner 

Ranger embossing powder, Sky Blue

DecoArt Americana paint, Emperor's Gold 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!