Monday 27 May 2024

Graduation card for a girl

Here is another graduation card that I made for my daughter's friend, Moesha. 




Moesha's mum liked the card that I created for my daughter, so she asked me to make something similar for her daughter. She chose the pink colour for the background, so the card turned out like this.




What I used:

Stamping Bella, Uptown Girl Grace, The Graduation (EB672)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Swirling Stars (663095)

Sizzix Bigz die, Crescent Moon&Stars (658716)

Stampers Anonymous, The Professor (CMS373)

Stampers Anonymous, Schoolhouse Blueprint (CMS230)

Clearly Besotted Stamp, Happy Days II

Ranger Distress inks

Ranger embossing powder (Princess Gold)

Copic Sketch markers

etc.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!