Friday 7 June 2024

Birthday card with Clarence the elephant

Hello everyone, I'm here with a birthday card that I made for my daughter's best friend, Moesha whose favourite god is Ganesha the elephant-headed god. This is why I chose Clarence, and put him to the focal point of my card.




The background was made with different purple Distress inks, because Moesha's favourite colour is the purple. I splattered the background with gold paint. 

Clarence's pieces were cut out from white paper and I painted them with different shades of grey. For painting them I used Distress paints and for achieving some middle tones I mixed the greys.

The suitcase was coloured with Distress inks.




What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Clarence Colorize (664428)

Sizzix Bigz die, Baggage Claim (664439)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Celebrate Colorize (666285)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Alphanumeric Label (664177)

Sizzix Bigz die, Crescent Moon&Stars (658716)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!