Wednesday 7 August 2024

Birthday card with tea cups and bunny

Hello everyone, I'm here again with a new birthday card that I made for my friend who loves tea and who always had a bunny since I've known her. 




But the story doesn't end here. Unfortunately, on his birthday, I forgot to call and say happy birthday to her. I had never done that before, and luckily I had a good excuse for doing that.

For her birthday I also bought a lot of teas and tea blends. 

And the bunny looked so ill lately that one of the vets advised to euthanise the bunny. But luckily they asked another vet who didn't see this necessary at all. So the bunny is still alive and seems really happy.




Now, about the card making. 

For the background, I used a cream white paper and embossed it with the Lace embossing folder by Tim Holtz. 

The cups were coloured with Distress inks, then I muted the colours with wet white paint. And when it was dry, I added white dots with a very fine brush and acrylic paint.





What I used:

Sizzix Texture Fades, Lace embossing folder (661824)

Sizzix Bigz die, Teatime (660234)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Carrot Bunny (665213)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Falling Hearts  (664415)

My Favorite Things, Bitty Birthday Wishes stamp set

Ranger Distress inks 

Ranger embossing powder (super fine white)

etc.




With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Happy Birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!